This week has been busy! I’ve created a fox cake and in the process in making a fox cushion! I’m uploading a tutorial for both this weekend, in the mean time- enjoy this wonderful photo of a stuffed fox! Recommended by my friend, if you ever find or take a photo of a fox then don’t hesitate to send it in 🙂
From my last post about nails, you will probably realise that I am not the best at painting nails… But I gave this one a go! I didn’t have any cocktail sticks so had to make do with the brush.
If you’re interested in glaming up your nails then I highly recommend you don’t use the cheap stuff! I used a nail varnish from Primark for the background and it was so difficult as it just never seems to set properly! I recommend-
… The list goes on!
Experiment with lots of different nail varnishes until you find the one that suits you.
3 different nail varnishes
Hair dryer (to dry)
1. Do the background colour, maybe a couple of coats to get a bold look.
2. Use the hair dryer to dry them, make sure you’re on the coldest option and start thinking about what you’re going to write on your nails, it could be your name, or it could be an animal! I chose That Urban Fox because… Well I’m sure that’s obvious!
3. Dip the cocktail stick into the nail varnish and start to write onto your nails, regularly dipping it in so it’s visible.
4. Use the hair dryer to dry it and start on the other hand!
Enjoy! Send me in your pics when you’re finished 🙂
Look out for my post about experimenting with nail varnishes to find the best one!
Heya guys… i kinda forgot to post my fox of the week yesterday! Sorry!
Better late than never!
Here’s a beautiful Urban Fox on the fence of someones garden… they are just so agile!
I love Two Door Cinema Club, and Handshake is one of my favourites! The music video is SUPER weird but the music is SUPER good!
This super cute garland is a simple way to decorate your house! It’s made from scrapbook paper and string! I couldn’t find the tutorial but I guess it’s pretty easy.
1. Make a template for your elephant (or any other animal of your choosing) maybe about 15cm in width and 10cm (ish) in height. Is up to you really, if you want it small or giant to full up an entire wall.
2. Using all patterned scrapbook paper (or decorated by you) use the template to cute each individual animal.
3. Cut your string to desired length and so all of the animals fit onto it and so you can make a loop onto the top.
4. Using a glue gun, or PVA, draw vertical (or horizontal if you prefer a bunting like garland) line onto the back of the animals and then stick the string onto it!
5. Make a loop onto the top of the string.
6. Find a spot for you mew garland and pin it up!
Thanks and I hope you enjoy it 🙂
My favourite shoes= Vans.
I mean you’ve got to love a bit of canvas vans haven’t you? i mean . I’m kinda obsessed with my 9 pairs but i just love them! They are comfortable, they look good when they’re worn and they just look cool! I have many pairs, demin, burgundy, aztec, high tops, black…
I wear vans to school as they are just so comfortable, i’ve gone through 4 pairs at school over… many years! I wouldn’t dare change, it would feel strange!
Heres some of them, enjoy!
Heya guys… Let me introduce you to a brand new coffee shop! Southsea Coffee Co. it is in the heart of Southsea, 63 Osborne Road. It is absolutely b-e-a-utiful! It was only opened a few days ago and it has a fantastic family friendly atmosphere and serves local produce. I love it and its definitely in my top 5 favourite places! If you are in the southsea area, I fully recommend you take a visit
Click here to check out the website 🙂